104 Byron Street, Palo Alto
This home is a true gem in the downtown neighborhood, with two stories, gleaming hardwood floors, high ceilings downstairs with coffered living/dining room, and vaulted ceilings upstairs. Every room is sun drenched, with rare “greenbelt” view from the master bath. Built in 2002, this charmer includes a covered rear porch and backyard living area. This home also features a fourth “bonus” room which can easily be utilized as a fourth bedroom.
Short distance to University Ave, nearby parks and the neighborhood grocery store. This home is tucked at the end of a quiet street with no thru traffic, giving this house a uniquely private feel!
This home also features:
– Central AC
– Downstairs office space (or fourth bedroom!).
– Gorgeous landscaping and backyard with stone patio and raised gravel deck (gardener included in rent).
– Built-in BBQ patio designed for outdoor living room.
– Beautiful, spacious chef’s kitchen with high end appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher and oven/stove.
– One-car garage with additional side parking spot behind gate.
– Build in window seats in dining room with breakfast nook.
– Two sets of French doors which open onto separate back yard porches with sitting areas.
– Bonus secret passage upstairs between the two bedrooms.
– Luxurious master suite with walk-in closet, and master bath with jacuzzi tub, glass shower and sky lights.
Security deposit equal to two-month’s rent. No smoking, no pets. We are offering a 12-month lease to qualified applicants.
This property is professionally managed by Wilbur Properties, BRE #00823559.
Elementary School District:
High School School District:
Palo Alto High School
The information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but is not guaranteed and therefore should not be relied upon as such. The offerings are subject to errors, omissions, changes including price changes, or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate and have not been verified by the selling parties and cannot be verified by Wilbur Properties. Buyers and Tenants are responsible for verifying school enrollment.