153 Lois Lane, Palo Alto
This beautiful, fully-renovated home is conveniently located in the Duveneck – St Francis Neighborhood of Palo Alto. The house is located on a quiet street within walking distance to the Palo Alto Main Library, Rinconada Pool/Park, Palo Alto Children’s Theater, Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo and Eleanor Pardee Park. The home is also conveniently located near Highway 101, Stanford, Town and Country Shopping Center, and Downtown Palo Alto. The assigned schools for this house are: Duveneck Elementary School, David Starr Jordan Middle School and Palo Alto High School.
– Vaulted ceilings in the living room and master bedroom
– Linear gas fireplace with remote
– Hansgrohe Raindance shower
– Wine bar with refrigerator
– Custom European cabinets
– Sub Zero refrigerator
– Bosch appliances including induction cooktop, oven and microwave
– Custom tile backsplash in kitchen
– Ceiling fans in all rooms
– New heating and air conditioning units
– Whole house fan
– Hot water circulation system/instant hot water
– Wired for security system and internet
– Hardwood floors
– Tile floors in bathrooms
– Separate walk in pantry
– Sliding glass doors to patio for entertaining
– New landscaping with irrigation
– Washer and dryer included
We are offering a 12 month lease to qualified applicants with an option to renew annually thereafter. Deposit is equal to one (1) months rent. Applicants subject to credit and background checks.
Smoking is not allowed. No Pets.
This property is managed by Wilbur Properties, DRE #00823559.
Elementary School District:
High School School District:
The information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but is not guaranteed and therefore should not be relied upon as such. The offerings are subject to errors, omissions, changes including price changes, or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate and have not been verified by the selling parties and cannot be verified by Wilbur Properties. Buyers and Tenants are responsible for verifying school enrollment.