2290 Ramona Street, Palo Alto, CA
• 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
• ~927 square feet (buyer to confirm)
• Freshly updated inside and out
• Bright and light interiors
• Fine hardwood floors throughout
• Spacious living room with fireplace
• Updated all-white eat-in kitchen
• Stainless steel appliances, including gas range
• Recently remodeled bath with basketweave marble floor and large shower
• Corner lot with tall privacy hedge and manicured yard and patio
• 1-car carport
• 3,965 square-foot lot (per city parcel map)
• Prestigious Palo Alto schools (buyer to confirm)
With roots dating back to 1926, this home takes its place on a corner lot in premier Old Palo Alto. Fine hardwood floors, glass doorknobs, and coved ceilings recall the home’s early heritage while fresh updates, extra-bright natural light, and a crisp white palette invite today’s living. The kitchen is beautifully updated with stainless steel appliances and a built-in dining area, the living room is enhanced by a fireplace, and the bathroom is recently remodeled with basketweave marble floor and a large shower. All around, verdant foliage shelters the home from the street and manicured gardens and a large patio offer fresh-air living.
Old Palo Alto is deemed the premier neighborhood of Palo Alto with its tree-lined streets with sidewalks and bicycle boulevards. Luxury estates abound mixed with enchanting vintage homes and a mix of architectural styles. Many notable tech giants call Old Palo Alto home with its central Silicon Valley location as well as convenience to San Francisco. 2290 Ramona is walking/biking distance to Bowden Park, Caltrain, shops and restaurants on California Avenue, and Stanford University. Acclaimed Palo Alto schools include Walter Hays Elementary, Greene Middle, and Palo Alto High.
Elementary School District:
Walter Hays Elementary School
High School School District:
Palo Alto High School
The information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but is not guaranteed and therefore should not be relied upon as such. The offerings are subject to errors, omissions, changes including price changes, or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate and have not been verified by the selling parties and cannot be verified by Wilbur Properties. Buyers and Tenants are responsible for verifying school enrollment.