828 7th Ave, Redwood City
Recently renovated three-bedroom, two-bath home, with large master bedroom suite, beautiful gleaming hardwood floors, and recessed lighting throughout. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood street in the desirable Friendly Acres neighborhood, it offers quick access to 101 and nearby Kaiser Hospital.
Features of this charming home include:
-AT&T Fiber wired for internet connection.
-Central AC and Heat
– Master bedroom suite with large walk-in closet and attached bath with new shower and separate jacuzzi tub
– Spacious dining room
– Large backyard and patio area (Fireplace and patio furniture not included)
– Updated kitchen features white raised-panel cabinets, granite counters, and stainless appliances, including 4-burner gas range/oven, built-in microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher
– New washer/dryer
– Garage, two-car wide driveway with additional on-street parking
– Brand-new landscaping (gardener included)
-Utilities not included. A fixed rate of $105.00 per month for trash and sewage.
Convenient 2 min drive to nearby Marsh Manor Shopping Center with newly remodeled full-service Delucchi’s Market. More extensive shopping within 10 minutes including Safeway, Costco, Home Depot, Ikea, Best Buy, Nordstrom’s Rack, Home Depot, Target, etc.
Easy access to Marsh Road and Woodside Road with short drives to Downtown Palo Alto, Facebook, Google, San Francisco Airport and more!
No smoking and no pets.
This property is professionally managed by Wilbur Properties, BRE #00823559.
Elementary School District:
High School School District:
Sequoia High School
The information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but is not guaranteed and therefore should not be relied upon as such. The offerings are subject to errors, omissions, changes including price changes, or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate and have not been verified by the selling parties and cannot be verified by Wilbur Properties. Buyers and Tenants are responsible for verifying school enrollment.